- Inculcation of scientific and secular democratic temper.
- Imbibing dignity of labour.
- Fostering ethical and moral values.
- Emphasizing the need of regular practice of yoga and participation in games and sport activities.
- Laying sound foundations for developing a human resource to meet the various needs of the society.
- To impart knowledge through multiple pathways so as to provide gateways for students with different learning styles to achieve their life aspirations.
- Developing a sense of belongingness among students.
- Making students realize their responsibilities.
- Developing communication skills and articulation in them.
- Developing leadership qualities in them.
- Strengthening their sense of respect for social and moral values.
- Preparing students for the challenges of life.
- To encourage a balance between the requirements of work, study and family life which supports the health and wellbeing of our students.
- Training Students for profession of Teaching to get Jobs in SSA and RAMSA Schemes.